Request an additional IP address for my Gen 4 VPS & Dedicated Server
One dedicated IP address is usually enough for the average server. But if you plan to run advanced processes, like separating server management functions, you can request an additional IPv4 or IPv6 IP address in your GoDaddy account.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, select Servers.
- Next to the Gen 4 VPS you want to use, select Manage.
- Under IP addresses, next to IPv4 or IPv6, select Request.
- Read the terms for requesting additional IP addresses, select the Yes, I agree checkbox, and then select Submit request.
You can view the process to add an additional IP address under History. After a few minutes, your additional IP will be added under IP addresses.