Restore my site
Note: These instructions explain how to restore a Managed WordPress site for Basic, Deluxe, Ultimate, and Developer accounts. If you have a Pro Managed WordPress account (available in U.S.A. and Canada only), see these instructions instead.
Managed WordPress® accounts offer 30 days' worth of backups for your WordPress installation's files and its database. You can select to restore either your files, your database, or both.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, click Manage All.
- For the website you want to use, click the three-dot icon and select Settings.
- In the Backups section, click Manage.
- In the Select restore type list, choose the type of backup to restore and select a date for each type:
Choose: If this happened: Files You recently added, changed or updated themes/plugins
You recently uploaded files via sFTP
You edited themes/plugins using the WordPress editor
Database You changed some settings and your site no longer works
You need to clean up a large amount of recent spam
Your username/password has changed without your knowledge
Files & Database Your site loads only a white screen
Your site security is compromisedWarning: Restoring the database erases all new entries since the last backup.
- Click Restore.