Searching for domains in GoDaddy Auctions®
Use keywords to search the domain name inventory on GoDaddy Auctions®. You can use filters to perform an advanced search, then save your search to use again later.
- Go to the GoDaddy Auctions® page and log in to your account. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Enter the domain or keywords in the top search bar to perform a Basic Search.
- Select Advanced Search to search using additional filters. Then, use any of the following filters to narrow your search and select Run Search. For more information about a filter, click its icon.
- Keywords: Search for listings that match, begin with, contain, or end with your keywords.
- Price: Search for listings that have a Buy Now price, minimum offer, or current high bid (7-Day Auctions only) between the minimum and maximum values you enter.
- Type: Search by auction type.
- Extensions: Search for different domain extensions. Not all domain extensions are supported by GoDaddy Auctions®. You can also use this list to determine if you can sell a particular domain extension through GoDaddy Auctions®.
- Characters: Search by domain name length, the presence of dashes or digits, and patterns of dashes, characters, vowels and numbers.
- Attributes: Search by category and listing options, such as Buy Now, website, appraisal, featured or sale status.
- # of bids: Search for listings with more than, less than, or exactly the number of bids you enter.
- Ending In: Search by a listing’s end date.
- Traffic: Search for listings by the estimated minimum and maximum number of site visitors per month. Traffic data will only show for expired auctions.
- Domain Age: Search by how long the domain has been registered. Domain age will only show for expired auctions.
- Select Run Search to see the results of your selected filters.
- Save your search by selecting Save Search in the Advanced Search menu or create a new saved search by selecting Add New below the Saved Searches drop down.
- Select Add a Daily Email Report to have emails sent to your inbox for new domains that match your search criteria.
- Learn how to edit your GoDaddy Auctions® Listings.