Set up my cPanel hosting account
After you purchase a hosting plan, you need to set it up before you can use it to host your website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your My Products page, click Web Hosting. A list of your hosting accounts appears.
- Click Set up next to your new cPanel account.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Finish.
Note: If you're setting up your account with an Internationalized Domain Name, you will need to enter the punycode version of the domain name.
- See our tips for Getting Started with Hosting (cPanel).
- Your cPanel username and password will be generated randomly. You can change your password in the account Dashboard.