Set up your account
Note: SiteLock is no longer available for purchase by GoDaddy customers. For our latest security product, please check out Website Security.
If you've already purchased SiteLock, set it up to start scanning your site to identify vulnerabilities or compromises.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click SiteLock.
- Next to the SiteLock account you want to use, click Activate.
- Select or enter the domain name you want to use, and then click Get Started with SiteLock.
What you should do next depends on a few things:
- If your domain name and SiteLock are not in the same GoDaddy account, you need to verify your domain ownership
- If you purchased an Essential, Deluxe, Ultimate, or 911 account, you should configure SMART to remove any malware it finds on your site