Setting up cPanel Auto Responders
cPanel email lets you create an auto responder, which automatically replies to email sent to email accounts at domains hosted on your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Email section, click Auto Responders.
- Click Add Auto Responder.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Create/Modify:
- Interval — Enter the number of hours you want to wait before letting cPanel automatically respond to emails from the same address.
- Email — Enter the address and select the domain name you want to use.
- From — Enter the From address you want the automatic responses to use.
- Subject — Enter the subject you want the automatic responses to use.
- HTML — Select This message contains HTML. if you want to send HTML emails instead of plain text.
- Body — Enter the message you want to use.
- Start & Stop — Select the options for when you want to begin and end the auto responder.