Statement of Support – Turnkey Reseller
Please review the full Statement of Support to learn more about available support for additional products and services.
- Purchasing and renewing Basic or Pro Reseller plans.
- Renewing Super Reseller plans.
- Explaining reseller features and benefits.
- Setting up and ensuring the customer can access the Reseller Control Center.
- Explaining and assisting with the Reseller Control Center:
- Explaining and assisting with the reseller storefront:
- Displaying product pricing and product descriptions.
- Explaining purchase flows.
- Managing client access.
- Verifying prices match in Reseller Control Center and storefront.
- Explaining how to earn commissions and verifying commission payments.
- Setting up and troubleshooting a custom domain name on the standard reseller storefront.
- Demonstrating the use of delegate access into accounts under the reseller.
- Explaining the use of the Reseller WordPress plugin and how to install it with a WordPress plan.
- Resending 1099-MISC forms.
- Restoring a reseller plan within 30 days of purchase.
- Opting in/out of selling Microsoft 365.
- Explaining how to create and manage promotional codes.
- Explaining content in resellerportal.godaddy.com.
- Creating a custom website outside of the Reseller WordPress plugin.
- Integrating or troubleshooting Storefront APIs.
- Managing content within the custom storefront.
- Creating a logo or other content.
- Managing, troubleshooting and supporting Google Analytics after confirming it’s been set up on the storefront.
- Acquiring customers for the reseller.
- Marketing the reseller’s storefront to their customer base.
- Checking out through third-party carts (checkout must be through GoDaddy cart).
- Managing customer pricing on reseller’s behalf.