Take ownership of your Google My Business account page
Once you have listed your business with Website Builder, you can take ownership of the website's Google My Business listing by adding it to your Google account.
Website Builder monitors your Google My Business account and provides stats on your reviews and search traffic. By taking ownership, you will be able to manually update your profile details and manage those reviews directly.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- To see your listing, click Dashboard and View Insights in the Google My Business card.
- In the My Listing panel, click Add to your Google Account. (If the link's not visible, you've previously taken this action.)
- In the Choose an account window, select your Google account, enter its password and click Next.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the ownership request. GoDaddy will automatically transfer ownership to you within 24 hours.
Note: You'll know the process is complete when the link no longer appears in your Google listing.