Transfer my domain to another GoDaddy account
You can transfer a domain name from your GoDaddy account to another GoDaddy account so long as the domain is eligible. Domains aren't eligible for an account transfer if they're pending a contact update approval, within one day of expiration, expired or already pending a transfer.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Transfers page. (Need help signing in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the checkboxes next to the domains you'll be transferring. Or, select the checkbox next to Domain and then choose Select All or Select Current Page.
- Select Continue.
- Enter the new account owner's email address and then enter it again to verify.
- (Optional) Enter the new account owner's customer number.
- If you enter a customer number, the email address you entered must match the email address on the account for that customer number.
- Choose if you want to copy current contact info for eligible domains to the new account.
- Select Send Transfer Request.
- If your domain has Domain Protection, you'll need to verify your identity. If you've had two-step verification (2SV) turned on for at least 24 hours, enter the code we sent via SMS, or enter the code from your authenticator app. Otherwise, enter the one-time password we sent to your registrant email address.
The transfer has started and now the recipient needs to accept the domains into their account. Select View My Transfers to review additional pending transfers, or select View My Domains to go back to your Domain Portfolio.
- Check the status of your account transfer to see if there are any additional steps you need to take.