Upgrade my monitored domain to a backorder
Upgrading a monitored domain to a backorder will give you the chance to acquire a registered domain. You'll still get notifications if there are any updates to the domain after upgrading
- Go to your GoDaddy My Products page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Scroll down and select Domain Products and then select Manage next to Domain Backorder.
- Check the box next to the domain you'll be modifying, then select Upgrade to Backorder.
- Select Public for the backorder type.
- Select I have read and agree to ..., then select Next. If you don't have enough credits, select Buy Credits to purchase more, then come back here to complete the upgrade.
- Edit your contact information if necessary, then select Next.
- Review the confirmation message, then select OK.
- Purchase a domain backorder today.
- What happens after I backorder a domain?
- If the backorder is not successful, you can apply the backorder credit to another domain name or request a refund.