Upgrade my plan
Upgrade your plan from your current version to get access to more features. For example, if you want to set up payments for Online Appointments, you'll want to upgrade to the Premium plan.
Note: Please use your desktop browser to upgrade your plan. If you need assistance, our GoDaddy Guides are here to help.
- Go to your GoDaddy My Products page. You might be prompted to sign in. (Need help opening your product?)
- Under Website + Marketing Websites, select the menu for the account you want to upgrade, then select Edit your plan.
- If you don’t see the menu next to your website, scroll down to Websites + Marketing, then select Options next to the account you want to upgrade.
- Use the drop-down menu at the top of the Upgrade column to select a new plan.
- If you would like to extend your renewal, use the drop-down at the bottom of the Upgrade column to select the number of additional months you would like to extend to.
- Click Checkout.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Verify that your billing information is accurate, then click Place Your Order.