Upgrading Your cPanel Account's Resources
If you have a cPanel account and need more power from it, you have options to upgrade your resources.
Essentially, this will give you access to more of your Web server's resources, including its raw processing power and physical memory. The simplest explanation is that upgrading your resources makes your website faster and more resilient when its traffic spikes. For more information, see:
- Resource limits to see what your account's resource limitations are.
- How do each of cPanel's resources affect my site? for detailed explanations of how resources impact your site.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Preferences section, click Manage Resources.
- Select the resource level you want, then click Upgrade.
- Click Buy Now to complete the checkout process.