Use blending to colorize an image
Use GoDaddy Studio’s blending tool to add color to black and white images or to create interesting color effects.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- Create a new project with a transparent background.
- In your new project, at the bottom of the screen, tap Image and then add an image.
- (Optional) To change a color image into a black and white one, scroll through the filters at the bottom of the screen and tap one of the black and white filters.
- Tap the checkmark in the top-right corner.
- PRO subscribers: At the bottom of the screen, tap Shape and then add a solid square.
Free subscribers: At the bottom of the screen, tap Graphic and then add any free graphic without a transparent background.
- Tap Color and choose a color. You will have a square of the color you chose. Resize the square to cover the part of the image you want to blend it with.
- Make sure the square is still selected and in edit mode. At the bottom of the screen, scroll horizontally to find Blend and then tap it.
- From the list of blend effects that appears, tap COLOR.
- Tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to save your project.
Play with the different blend types to see which effects work best for what you’re trying to achieve.