Verify domain ownership in another GoDaddy account
To set up your Office 365 email address with a domain in another GoDaddy account, you'll need to change your DNS settings twice. Once with a TXT verification record to verify your domain ownership, and a second time with the rest of your Office 365 DNS details to set your mail destination.
The TXT record value that you need to create is in your Office 365 account. If you need to sign back in, select Help me fix this.
- Sign in to your other GoDaddy account's Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain name.
- In the Additional Settings section, select Manage DNS.
- Under Records, select ADD.
- Select TXT from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the info we show in your Office 365 account.
- Select Save.
- Have GoDaddy check your TXT record by signing in to your Office 365 account and selecting I set my TXT record. Check, please! After your ownership is verified, you'll see the rest of your Office 365 setup instructions. Use these to set your Office 365 mail destination for your domain.