View database details for my Windows Hosting
Here's how to find the host name, server, users and more for the databases in your Windows Hosting account. You may need these details if you want to connect remotely to a database in the account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to view, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard select Plesk Admin.
- In the Plesk home page, in the left-hand navigation select Databases. The Databases page shows the host name, server and users for each database in the Plesk account.
188.8.131.52as your database's hostname.
- If you can't log in to your database, reset one of the database's user passwords by going to the Users tab. From there, select the user's name you want to use, reset the password, and then select OK.