View my DNS settings
You can navigate to the DNS Management page to review and edit DNS settings for domains registered with GoDaddy. Access DNS hosting to review DNS settings for domains that are DNS-hosted but not registered with GoDaddy.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- On the Domain Settings page, scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
- Review and edit your DNS settings as needed.
- Need to change your DNS settings? You can edit all records, including A records, CNAMEs, and MX records.
- To view and edit DNS for a domain not registered with GoDaddy, you can access DNS hosting.