View my IP address
If you have to point your domain to your Managed WordPress site or connect to it with an FTP client, you'll need your site's IP address. Here's how to find the IP address:
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to use, select Settings from the menu.
- On the Settings tab and under Production Site, select Show more.
- Locate IP address and then select Copy.
- If you have a domain in a different GoDaddy account that you want to point to your Managed WordPress account, you can Change your A record to this IP address.